Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Learning with garlic

Did you know you can plant garlic cloves and they will grow? I just learned this recently, so the kids and I tried it!

 We buried them on Wednesday and this is what they looked like by Saturday!

Every morning the kids ask to see the garlic and every time they look at it and say "woah!" in unison. It is so cute.

Holding a plant while taking pictures results in blurriness...
These pictures were taken yesterday..can you see how much taller the garlic is from just Saturday to Tuesday?


It will take a while to be able to harvest but I think it will be well worth our efforts. I love cooking with garlic!

Take Ten!
Watch something grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment