Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Be sneaky...

It's been 4 days since I've posted on here. I've been through a whirlwind of sadness and couldn't bring myself to write much lately unless it was about my grandma.

She passed away Tuesday morning and is now praising Jesus in person! I wrote some personal thoughts and memories here if you wish to know more about just how great she was: www.ihavebecomeallthingsmama.blogspot.com

You could do anything in my grandma's house and you were never judged, just cared for and you always felt safe.

Ok, so today's take ten activity came to me by surprise. I was not planning on writing any more activities until next week but this was too cute.

My kids were being quiet, too quiet, the kind of quiet where I expected to find them doing something naughty. I snuck up to find them like this:

Standing on a chair, looking out Easton's bedroom window, talking about the grass.
Easton: "Look at the grass out there." Melanie "Yes, I don't know how to go down there, we can't break out the window to get down there."

Well, I'm glad she knows not to break the window! I'm also glad I snuck up to hear this funny conversation.

Take ten to listen in on your kids when they don't know you're listening.

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment