Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ordinary to extraoridnary

I needed to shower. Leaving my kids alone downstairs while I shower...not a good idea. The last time I did that I came downstairs after my mad dash of 5 minute hair washing and rinsing to find Easton "making me a cup of coffee." Translastion: Coffee grounds thrown into my half drank cup of coffee. Oh and all over the kitchen as well. Kind of cute, but not cute to clean.

So, in order to keep them upstairs with me and out of trouble, I threw a big TV box in my closet, grabbed their box of blocks and told them to build a castle on it. Voila! Ordinary blocks turned into extraordinary fun, simply because I changed it up a tiny bit.

Skyelynn woke up while I was doing my makeup, so I changed the game to build something for Skyelynn to knock down. This bought me enough time to finish getting ready for the day!


There you have it.

Take Ten! (and shower!)

No comments:

Post a Comment