Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wear them out...

This is what I do on semi nice and nice days to wear my kids out. We race!


This activity is great because it not only encourages exercise but also helps with learning to follow directions.

Here's what you do:

1,) Tell them where to line up for the start of the race.

2.) Give them a direction (touch your nose and run, pat your tummy and walk, skip, etc)

3.) Count while they are coming to the finish line and tell them how long it took them to get there!

I promise you, they'll love it! And they'll be ready for bed time sooner rather than later. Double score!

We did this at the park one day, it started out with just my kids playing and within 5 minutes we had 8 kids playing along with us!

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment