Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Free and Easy

I found free furniture. I had a thought. It turned into a cute birthday prop for my little girl's birthday!

My kids were able to watch me transform something old into something new. Sounds like what Jesus does for us!

Here is what I got for free:



Here is what I did to it:


I turned it into a lemonade stand for my daughter's lemonade themed birthday party!

1.) I painted the furniture with some yellow paint we had left over in the garage. I didn't take time to make the paint job perfect because I kind of wanted to give it a vintage look.

2.) I looked through my craft supplies and made some cute banners from burlap and scrap material. Then I used some decorations from my house to decorate a little more.

3.) The chalkboard is a toy I got for my kids last summer for $3 at a garage sale. I used it to write a quote to go along with the stand.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy...hahah

Take Ten!


No comments:

Post a Comment