Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Easy peasy ABCeasy...

I made up a game for my littlest girl. She doesn't get much one on one time with me because her big brother and sister don't always nap. On this day, she woke up before they did, so we played a fun game of Easy Peasy ABCeasy. 

Yes, I made up that name and yes, I get to name it because I also made up this game. It's not anything special, but it was fun for her and she learned some letters along the way.


Get some ABC blocks, make a "castle" and let your little knock it down. Grab the blocks that fell, and name the letters. Repeat. And repeat again. Then do it again! Get the idea?



Your little one will love it! You will love it. Everyone involved will have fun, I promise!


Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment