Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

School daze...

We're back. And it seems to be perfect timing. Crisp morning air. An orange falling leaf here and there. Big yellow buses that intrigue my curious littles as they watch them pass by, straining to see from their car seats. It's September. School time.

We never stopped "taking tens", mama just stopped blogging. It's not something I planned, it's just something that happened. I let craziness take over and I let myself enjoy that last little piece of summer. (Except this coming week is forecast to be summer weather, so I guess it isn't truly over!)

Ok, here we go. Art in the form of collage.

Step one: Cut out pieces of scrapbook paper.

Step two: Get a large piece of paper and some tape. (I was in a hurry so the big piece of paper is not pretty..haha, guess that's what you get when you're trying to get a one year old's party ready and keep your kids busy)

Step three: Tell your kids to make a collage.

Step four: Praise them for a good job.

Step five: Let them hang it on the wall in their room!


No comments:

Post a Comment