Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Emotional...

Today the kids and I took ten to talk about emotions. Here is what we did:

 1.) I showed them pictures of different emotions on my Kindle Fire.

2.) I asked them to tell me what kind of face they were looking at.

 3.) I asked relating questions to each emotion.

Here are the questions and answers. Notice there are only one set of answers because Melanie would always answer first and then Easton copied everything she said.

 What makes you happy?  Presents.

What makes you excited? Going to school.

What makes you sad?  Bad things.


At the end of our discussion Easton looked at me and said "I love you mom. What makes you happy mom?"  


What a cute ending to a take ten moment! 


Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment