Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Friday, July 20, 2012

impromptu...

Sometimes being impulsive pays off. Take yesterday, for example. The kids and I went to the store to pick up some things for Skyelynn's first birthday party and on our way home the kids asked to go to the park. It was noon, past time for lunch and a nap, so I told them no. I quickly changed my mind when we passed a new park I wanted to check out. I turned in the parking lot and heard delighted squeals from the backseat.

I'm so glad we did. This park was 10 month old baby girl friendly. Look at all the new things she got to try!


Simply beautiful.



This makes me laugh-best shot I could get of all of them together!

Take Ten to be impulsive!

No comments:

Post a Comment