Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

reflection...

Take ten to reflect. Think about the kind of parent you are and the kind you wish to be. It may seem from reading this blog that I spend my days patiently teaching my kids new things, reinforcing the ideas already learned and doing cool projects.

I took all three kids shopping at the mall. This is the start of the trip when we were all happy.  I didn't take a picture of the middle and end. It wouldn't be pretty.

This is so not the reality of life in our household. The majority of our days are spent diffusing sibling fights, battling tantrums, fixing meals and snacks, taking potty breaks and fighting the urge to throw my own tantrum! :)

Look! A rare moment when no one is throwing a fit or fighting! Hurry snap a pic!


Needless to say I do a lot of praying that the Lord will give me patience. The mom I am falls way short to the mom I desire to be. But that's ok. God only gives us as much as we can handle and children are a blessing. Right? Right!

You can usually find happy kids around Grandpa.


It's always a good plan to reflect on where we are and where we want to be so we can stick to the path of getting there. So take ten to reflect and then feel refreshed about where you are!

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment