Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Make mornings happier!

Take ten to make your kids' morning a little brighter. I don't know why I have not done this before because we eat pancakes at least 2-3 times a week. Today I made Mickey and Minnie Mouse for Easton and Melanie. They loved it! I'm not sure what they liked better, the way the pancakes were shaped or the fact that the faces were made out of chocolate chips! I think the chocolate chips won.

Here's what you do:


I'm not great at making them look perfect...look at Mickey's poor misshapen ear...nevertheless the kids did not mind!
By the way these pancakes are wheat and gluten free. Courtesy of Pamela's Amazing Gluten Free baking mix. Yummy stuff!

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment