Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

unplug

Take ten to unplug. No tv! See what your kids choose to do. I notice that when the tv is off my kids immediately find something to do. If it's on they gravitate with wide and glassy eyes to stare at the big rectangle on the wall. Even if it is my show that is on they will not play they will instead lay around the tv room and beg for their own show to be put on the screen. With all the noise from their begging it is impossible to hear or watch my show anyway, so what's the point? We like to unplug instead! (Well, I like to unplug)
Here are two of them playing different things in the toy room. Using their imaginations and pretending! Great exercise for their minds! :)
Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment