Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 votes away...

Thanks all you voters out there! I made it to number 26 and 7 away from 25. Not bad 'atall!--> (at all with Irish accent)  Maybe I'll be nominated again next year?

Today was a crazy day of running around. I had to clean up our condo that we are trying to rent out and I did not get home until 5:30 after leaving the house at 8am this morning. Then, I still had grocery shopping to do.

Our Take Tens had to happen in the early morning, in the car and at Grandma's house. So, without further ado here they are:

1.) Before we left Melanie and Easton each got an Easter bag to fill with toys to take to Grandma's house for show and tell.

2.) In the car on the way Melanie pointed out a stop sign and we practiced spelling stop.

3.) At Grandma's house there was coloring, play dough, matching games, writing and much more.

That was our day..now it's off to bed!

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment