Email updates

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The chicks are hatching!

Remember the Easter project I was so excited about? We put it together last night. I have more ideas for Easter projects, but this is the one I could not wait to do.

First things first, remember the Valentine project I posted where we made this:
Well, for this Easter project I needed pictures..head shots of my kids, so I re-used the pictures from this project. You don't have to, but I really like these pics and didn't want to spend money printing new ones.

Next get out your Easter stuff, decorations and such...here's ours:
They are all staring at the Easter bag with GREAT anticipation!

Ok, now you need those egg shells I told you to save a couple posts back. Here are mine, all cleaned out and ready to go..
Hint: Clean these shells well, and dry them out or they will stink! Now, here comes the fun part...

Gather your chicks, I mean kids, and ask them to help you if they weren't already watching you get the project ready :)

Help them place their pictures inside the clean egg shells...

Your kids will be so cute "hatching" out of their eggs. Here are my eggs...

To finalize this project, I created a "nest" out of a basket and Easter grass, sparkly eggs and some Easter suckers from last year.

Like it? Make one! It's easy!
Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment