Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Monday, March 26, 2012

attitude of gratitude

Today we made thank you cards. These thank you cards were special because they were post cards with the words thank you printed in dotted traceable letters. The kids were able to practice writing their letters and practice writing a thank you.

I took pictures but our internet is down right now so I'm using my husband's phone to post this. :) I'll add photos ASAP.

If you want to do this activity but do not have the pre-printed traceable thank you cards, never fear, just get creative and make your own! Making dotted letters is not hard and kids love tracing. (At least mine do.)

Take ten and teach thankfulness. Write a thank you note!

No comments:

Post a Comment