Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Take Ten for safety

I pulled out the ironing board today and realized my kids have NEVER seen me iron anything! Easton said "Mommy, what's that?" I said "It's an ironing board." He answered back, "Oh, can I ride it?" Hahah. Time for a lesson in ironing safety.

Here's what you do:

1.) Show them the iron.

2.) Tell them it is used to take wrinkles out of clothes and that it uses heat to do it.

3.) Make sure to restate many times to stay away from the iron and ironing board because it will hurt to touch it.

This may seem like common sense, but today was the first time I'd ever ironed while my kids were up to watch me.  They had never heard this lesson before, so I thought it was a worth while Take Ten post.

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment