Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Another ordinary to extraordinary..

My kids played with blocks while I showered today. When I was done they called me in to see their block "garden." The next time I popped my head in they were building this...

A bowling game! This is when I sat down to Take Ten and help. We had lots of fun. I highly recommend this Take Ten activity.

We didn't have enough tan blocks to do ten pins!
Here's what you do...

1.) Break out your blocks or legos.

2.) Find something hard to place the legos or blocks on top of, like a plastic lid.

3.) Make a bowling pin set up and find a ball!

4.) Have fun!

Ordinary blocks can become so many things..like a bowling game!

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment