Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hail yeah! :)

It hailed today. We took ten.


It began to hail and I had my kids run to the window during their snack time to watch! Then, I thought, if I were 2 or 3 I would want to touch it. So we did!

"Why is it cold?" Easton asked. "Because it is frozen rain" I answered. Now I don't know a ton about hail or why it occurs but I can answer the basic questions my kids asked :)

They both brought some of it inside and Melanie said "Why is mine melting?" "Because it is warm inside the house" I answered.

I'm glad they didn't ask any questions like this: "why does hail form?" Look up the answer to that on Google and tell me if you can explain it to a preschool age kid. Truth be told, I don't even get it!

But truth really be told, my kids got to see hail, touch hail, and bring hail in the house, all while in their socks!

Take ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment