Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Little me, little you...

As I cooked in my kitchen this morning, I pondered to myself...what would my kids be like if I were a more calm and collected mother? Would they throw less tantrums, would they speak sweeter? Because while I was cooking, this is what my girls were doing:
Mixing play do in one of my bowls to pretend cook (don't mind the bed head)

Playing with play food.
The fact is, our kids our little versions of ourselves. They learn mannerisms from us, they learn words from us, they learn everything from us. I think it's time for me to take ten and consider my attitudes, words, actions so my kids grow up a little nicer, kinder, sweeter and hard working.

Take ten!

By the way, this is what Easton was doing while the girls were cooking...
Like father, like son...haha j/k (kind of)

No comments:

Post a Comment