Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Take Ten Laundry!


I'm airing out my dirty laundry! Here it is! Take ten to teach your kids about laundry care. My 3 year old separated these whites and dark colored clothes for me and she enjoyed it!

One of the greatest things about kids is that they like learning new things even if it is a chore. Try it out!

Here's what you do:

1.) Get out your laundry hamper.

2.) Ask your kids for help. Little kids love to help!

3.) Set out two baskets and ask them to put all whites in one and colors in the other.

4.) Sit back and watch them do it with a joyful heart and remind yourself how we should have that same joyful nature as adults!

Take Ten!




No comments:

Post a Comment