Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Roll the dice...

I found a dice today. Yes, just one, because according to oxforddictionaries.com: Historically, dice is the plural of die, but in modern standard English dice is both the singular and the plural.


Yes, I checked my grammar! I did not want to be grammatically incorrect in my post. ;) Either way, I gave the dice to Easton. Then, I thought better of it and I took ten!




Here's what you do:


1.) Give your kids a dice, or die if you like to use that word better.


2.) Show them how to roll the dice or die. (No, I'm not threatening you, "roll the dice or die!")


3.) Play a counting game with it. Roll it and then count the amount of dots are on the top when it is done rolling.


4.) Take pictures and have fun!




Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment