Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ordinary to extraordinary...

Ordinary activities can be made special by simply doing them a tad differently. Any time you change things up, it makes what you are doing more exciting and fun.

Here is what I did to make painting (which is always fun for my kids) a more exciting project. I received dishes for Christmas, and inside the box were these cardboard shapes.
Don't mind the wipes and diaper bag in the background. ;)

These pieces of cardboard are shaped a little like flowers and I thought it would be fun for my kids to paint them, and it was!

They thought it was so cool...ordinary painting becomes extraordinary activity by using cardboard pieces from a box of dishes. Free and fun! Think outside the box (or in this case, look inside a box) to find ways to change regular activities into unusual, interesting and engaging activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment