Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Watch and learn...

There is something my husband does with the kids that I admire tremendously. He makes sure to teach them what he is doing when he is doing a project around the house.

For example, when the bathroom pipes needed to be replaced, Easton got to watch daddy work and daddy talked to him about what he was doing while he did the work. Easton was only about 18 months old and already learning how to fix something in the house.

The things I know how to do, such as baking and cooking get passed on to them also. They get to pull up chairs to the counter and help with the stuff they can handle and watch me do the things they can't help with yet. It doesn't take much to teach kids something.

Watching and doing makes kids smarter and once again makes them feel important! Take ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment