Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Stay at home mom with dreams of perfecting all things mama.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snail mail..

With so much technology now a days, I'm sure there are many kids who think of email when they hear talk of writing a letter. Take ten to teach your kids about mail that physically comes to their house, delivered by a mail man.

Last year, the kids wrote letters to their grandmas, with a little help from me of course. They drew pictures, I wrote a note, and I showed them how to stuff and address an envelope. It was really fun and the grandmas were pretty happy to receive letters from their grand kids too.





Settling down for a snack after writing/drawing a letter, stuffing and addressing their envelopes.
Don't forget to talk about stamps too! This activity is tested by my kids, approved by their grandmothers.

Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment